International Training Workshop on Technological
Innovation for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
Based on Science and Technology
September 15-26, 2012
Zhongguancun Science Park (Z-Park) is the first national hi-tech development zone which was established in 1988. It is the habitat for Chinese hi-tech human resources and the front line of hi-tech industry focused on independent innovation. The park covers an area of 232 square kilometers with the geographical layout as one park of sub-parks and industrial bases.
The Administrative Committee of Zhongguancun Science Park is a government department affiliated to Beijing municipal government, guiding and supervising the construction and development of the park. Its major functions include the followings: to study out the policies for the management and development of the park; to take part in the geographical planning as well as the industrial planning of the park; to coordinate the relevant institutions and provide services for the development of international cooperation and international trade of the companies.
The Twelfth International Training Workshop on Technological Innovation for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises Based on Science and Technology will be held in Beijing, China in 2012. The training workshop has been held successfully since 2001. There are over 200 participants from nearly 40 countries. All participants benefit a lot from the workshop and appreciate Chinese people’s hospitality and kindness.
1. Objectives : The objectives of the workshop are as follows:
To introduce the successful experiences of technological innovation for small and medium-sized enterprises based on science and technology in China;
To exchange experiences between participants;
To strengthen and promote the international cooperation in this field as well as the international science and technology cooperation.
2. Duration : September 15-26, 2012(12 days)
3. Location : Beijing International Business Incubator (9 Kexing Road, Fengtai District, Beijing 100070, China)
4. Weather : September is the best season in Beijing with the average temperature of 25℃ .
5. Working Language : English
6. Teaching Format : Classroom instruction, case studies, field visits, seminars etc.
7. Certificate : Participants who have completed study in the training workshop will be awarded a certificate jointly issued by Administrative Committee of Zhongguancun Science Park and Beijing International Business Incubator.
1. Have a Bachelor’s Degree or above
2. Have a minimum of 3 years’ working experiences
3. Be capable of speaking and writing in English
4. Be no older than 55
5. Be in good health
6. Be in the related fields of science and technology administration, science parks and incubators etc.
Please submit the attached Application Form with your resume and organization introduction by July 1, 2012.
It is preferred to prepare the presentations on technological innovation policies in your country or region since we will arrange to share experiences among the participants during the workshop.
1. International travel expenses will be borne by the participants themselves (round trip tickets between his/her home country and Beijing).
2. Registration fee is not necessary.
3. Chinese government will cover the expenditure of accommodation, local transportation and training expenses during the training workshop (September 15-26, 2012) in China for the participants. However, participants are advised to have some pocket money for personal purposes such as distance calls or daily necessities and so on.
INFORMATION ABOUT BEIJING INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS INCUBATOR
Beijing International Business Incubator is a comprehensive scientific and technological venture service institution at the national level. It provides S&T venture services for small and medium-sized enterprises from China and foreign countries in the following aspects:
1. Marketing analysis and research.
2. Policy and legal consulting.
3. Venture training.
4. Information service.
5. Office building.
6. Other agency services.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT
Ms. Cecilia ZHU & Ms. Romi XU
9 Kexing Road, Fengtai District, Beijing, 100070, China
Tel/Fax: 86 -10 – 63729939
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com